Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Week of September 6th - 9th 2016



















Math Digital Agenda:
Monday
Wednesday
Friday
Objective: I will work in collaborative group to visualize information and reflect on what I have learned.
Objective: I will justify my answer by explaining my steps in a math reflection.
Objective: I will analyze 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses of at least two graphical representations of data to help decide which model makes sense and has served its purpose.

Do Now:  Math Minute 22 & Reflection
Review example Reflections.
Do Now:  Math Minute 23 & Reflection

Whole Group:
-       Review Group Expectations & Annotate Objective.
-       Review Rubric for grading
N/A
Whole Group:
- Review Group Expectations & Annotate Objective.
Collaborative Lesson:
Small Group Test

Collaborative Lesson:
Complete Group Test & Participation Rubric
Collaborative Lesson:





Independent:
N/A
Independent:
N/A
Independent:
Practice logging into online resources.
-        thames102.blogspot.com
-        brainpop
-        ixl
-        studyjams
-        





No comments:

Post a Comment

Math Video #3 from Homework 2:3

Hello Scholars, I have added a short video for math work from the homework packet. Please see the video for the support!